The following guidelines will apply to the comments of readers in Snap Journal.
- Participants will not engage in personal insults against writers or other contributors.
- No language derogatory to any disadvantage group will be tolerated on the grounds of ability, gender, age, sexuality or cultural background
- No inappropriate language will be accepted unless it is within the context of a creative piece.
- No libel against living persons will be accepted.
- No advertising will be accepted without the authorisation of Snap.
- Any posting of links to other websites will require reciprocal arrangements with that website.
- The Snap moderator reserves the right to remove inappropriate comments. Depending on the severity of the breach, a contributor could be banned from the site for a limited or indefinite period