Snap is an independent online voice for people who have a disability, a mental illness or who are deaf. it is owned and directed by members of this community. Snap is a quality literary journal publishing a diverse range of creative works.
- People speaking in their own voices.
- Giving those whose voices are seldom heard the opportunity to be heard by the broader community.
- People raising & exploring the issues that are important to them.
- Providing an insight into the lives of people who identify as belonging to this community.
- Raising awareness of the achievements of people within this community.
- Publishing quality literary works from a range of genres and on a variety of topics, not just disability, mental illness or deafness.
- Snap pays for the works that it publishes.